conditions governing the name
jaques-dalcroze and dalcroze
Since 2015, the IJD has given particular attention to the conditions of use of the Jaques-Dalcroze and Dalcroze trademark. Agreements are signed between the directors of the worldwide training centres and the IJD.
For all training leading to a title that bears the mention “Jaques-Dalcroze” or “Dalcroze”, there must be at least one holder of the Diplôme Supérieur on the teaching team.
Appendices listing the teachers currently in activity and the recognised titles are listed below.
A historical list of teachers holding the diplôme supérieur is available on request.
- conditions d’utilisation du nom (french)
- conditions governing the use of the name Dalcroze or Jaques-Dalcroze (english)
- explanatory notes for the conditions (french and english)
- list of recognised qualifications for the application of the Jaques-Dalcroze principles in her/his own field of activity
- list of recognised qualifications giving the right to teach Dalcroze Eurhythmics and the related fields to amateur adults
- name of active teachers holding the diplôme supérieur
- contact : Delphine Wuest